Everyone would agree that your eyebrows are one of the most important features of your face. Unruly, overgrown eyebrows can make your face look dull, and not everybody has the skills or time to get it done every time. One of the best solutions to this is getting your brow laminated, which is the perfect alternative for microblading. The lamination procedure will give your eyebrows the perfect shape, and also nourish them in the process.
The Brow Lamination Process
You can get a high-quality brow lamination kit, using which you can laminate your brows at home. Once that is done, you would have to take proper care to maintain the results for a longer time period. Using good products is important to get desirable results and it would also ensure that the roots of your brows get stronger and your hair gets healthier. If you want to go the extra mile, finish the lamination process with henna.
Who Are The Candidates?
If you are someone who wants to define the shape of your brows and gain control over the unruly brow hair, then you are a good candidate for the procedure. The brow lamination kit can be used by people of all genders, and the beautiful brow will definitely increase their confidence. It gives natural results unlike makeup, and you will not have to spend a lot of time and effort trying to perfect the procedure. Ideal candidates for the procedure are the ones who have:
- Naturally thin or unruly eyebrows grow in all directions.
- The uneven volume of eyebrows.
- Eyebrows without proper definition or shape.
- Thinning brow hair due to any medical condition or ageing.
- Bigger gaps are due to overwaxing or overplucking.
What Are The Benefits?
People choose to laminate their eyebrows for several reasons:
- The procedure is painless and non-invasive.
- It helps you to get that natural look.
- The process does not involve any surgery or needles, it yields semi-permanent results.
- You would get more defined, fuller, and thicker eyebrows.
- The process would enhance the health and strength of your brow hair and its roots.
How Long Does The Procedure Last?
The effects of eyebrow lamination last typically for around 6-8 weeks. The laminated hair naturally grows out, which is around the given time for most people. Taking proper care of your eyebrows post the procedure with moisturising and conditioning can prolong the results and keep them healthy for a longer time period.
The brow lamination procedure is becoming quite popular and rightly so because it creates fluffier and thicker eyebrows that are defined and party-ready. You should invest in a good-quality lamination kit by a reputable manufacturer so as to get desirable results without any side effects.